Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday - Another Day of Contemplation

Well the last few days have been a struggle. My partner and I talked at least once each day this week but its not the same as being in the same house. I really hate being seperated. I hate the fact that the changes in his job have taken him away to a Seattle although I love Seattle since I grew up there. But it is hard being here and knowing he is there creating a different life. On one hand it is good that he is making friends but on the other hand it hurts to know that he is pursuing the possibility of relationship over there. I just hope he will think about this and give us a chance to work this out. Friday night I will tell him how much I love him and ask for a chance of working this out together. The hard part is that I'm seeing someone so I can get help working on myself while he doesn't see a need for that. Anyway it has been a hard week again. I really hope our home sells fast so I can move back to Seattle where my friends and family live. And hopefully that will it easier to work on our relationship. Who knows but when you love someone so deeply, you are willing to do whatever it takes to improve the relationship. Here's to a better rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment